Saturday, June 15, 2013

Ming Dynasty Tombs


As the name implies, this is the burial site of one of the emporer's from the Ming Dynasty. It was... a lot bigger than I thought! I only got photos of the structures on land though, the tombs are underground and lighting is pretty terrible down there. Plus it looks more like an underground military site (empty though) than anything else.

The tour guide was giving us some warning (for fun!) about taking photos in the tombs, since we might capture something unclean with our cameras. I didn't, thankfully!! But my dad did!!! I don't know whether it was his camera's problem (he uses a cheap compact digital camera) or anything, but the photo was pretty eerie looking with white smoke and what looked like distorted fingers. However, a few nights later my dad had a nightmare and he deleted the photo lol!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment