Tuesday, March 12, 2013

30 Days of List - Things I do Every Night


  1. Eat dinner while watching evening TV.
  2. Feed the cats their own dinner and then play with them.
  3. Take a relaxing shower.
  4. Turn on the AC in my room + My favorite TV show.
  5. Continue work.
  6. Plan updates for blog.
  7. Say goodnight to kitties.
  8. Sleep at 2am.
I'm a late night sleeper. I've tried changing since the beginning of the year, tried to sleep earlier. However for some reason after I completed all the work that I planned to do that day, I always ended up sleeping at 2am. So around mid February I had completely given up trying to sleep earlier lol, unless I need to wake up early in the morning. The last few days I'm even sleeping later.... perhaps I should stick to 2am...

0 comments:

Post a Comment