Friday, March 22, 2013

30 Days of List - Roadtrip Playlist


  1. Helena, Planetary (Go!) and I Never Told You What I Do For A Living - My Chemical Romance
  2. Sekai wa sore wo ai to yobunda ze (That's what the world calls love) - Sambomaster
  3. Pop Star - Ken Hirai
  4. Numb, Easier to Run, Linkin Park's Meteora album.
  5. This is Gonna Hurt, What Happened To Us - Hoobastank
  6. Unbreakable - Fireflight
  7. The Pretender - Foo Fighters
  8. Soundtracks from Phantom of the Opera, Suckerpunch and Silent Hill.
Yes, give me loud rock songs for my road trips please! I love to blast them real loud in the car so I could stay awake and focused. Sekai wa sore wo ai to yobunda ze by Sambomaster is one of my all time favorite songs, always make me feel energized and awake. It's actually my alarm song too! Pop Star by Ken Hirai is also one of my favorite, the video makes me smile every time. (it does help that he's so cute lol)

0 comments:

Post a Comment