Wednesday, March 20, 2013

30 Days of List - I Do Not Regret


  1. Going to art college.
  2. Quitting my stinking day job.
  3. Splurging on a DSLR.
  4. Splurging for every trip I took.
  5. Rescuing my two cats from the streets.
  6. Being a lazy ass in high school.
  7. Spending thousands of hours in video games.
Haha, yeah I was a lazy student in high school. Education in Malaysia is different, I had to pick a science stream so I could get into good classes in school, where all the smart kids and decent people are. The other streams like art or economics streams, those are filled with gangster types and bad kids. Unfortunately I was not a good science student at all, I liked physics, but I sucked terribly at chemistry. Didn't even bother to memorize the periodic table. It's a miracle that I did not fail all my subjects in SPM. I spent most of my free time then playing video games though, which contributes to #7 on the list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment