Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The 30 Days of List - Words to Live By

1. Don't worry, be happy - Bobbie McFerrin. (srsly, this is like my life motto)
2.  If today was your last day, tomorrow was too late. Could you say goodbye to yesterday? Would you live each moment like your last - Nickelback.
3. Crying doesn't indicate that you're weak. Since birth, it had always been a sign that you're alive.
4. Look forward with hope, not backward with regret.
5. Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the things you did do. Explore. Dream. Discover - Mark Twain.

Yes, I'm inspired by songs a lot. Bobbie McFerrin's Don't Worry, Be Happy had always mysteriously came up on my radio or my iTunes whenever I'm down or sad. Nickelback's If Today Was Your Last Day is one of my all time favorites. I'm quite certain that I want this song to be played at my funeral. :) Meaningful music video too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment