Monday, March 12, 2012

The 30 Days of List - Today was Awesome Because...

1. I had two glasses of delicious sour plum lime juice for my sore throat, it was delicious!
2. Donated Ginger's kidney disease medicine and cat food to the vet, to benefit another sick kitty.
3. Shipped a large custom order.
4. Had Starbucks caramel frappuccino.
5. Had millennium crispy chicken rice and Chatime milk tea for dinner.

Whoops, sorry I missed the Sunday update. I wasn't feeling too well yesterday. :( But here is today's list! And I am ashamed to admit that I am 2 lists behind now. >_< Trying my best!!

As you can see, I am easily satisfied by food ahahaha. I might have taken a little too much sugar today but... I have low blood sugar problems and today is one of those days, hehe.

Unfortunately, there will be no Weekly Word Picks today, it's postponed to next week. Reason? My treasury team Curation Nation and TeamT International are having a team collaboration of treasury blitz session. Curating a large amount of treasuries and posting them over today and tomorrow. So I've been a little busy curating treasuries for that. Hehe. :P

Well then, till tomorrow for the next list I guess!

0 comments:

Post a Comment