Thursday, November 3, 2011

Crafty Art Market Oct'11


Crafty Art Market happened last weekend again! I feel so proud as a team leader of Team Etsy Malaysia. The market itself is a collaboration effort between the team and the main organizer from Jaya One, and to see that it had lasted a year and grown so much, it just makes me feel so happy. :')

And oddly enough, I had become the market's unofficial appointed photographer? Since I do not have a booth (again) and was just a visitor, so I had time to roam around and take pictures! And trust me, it is a lot of work as well. What with the socializing with each booth owner and all.

So without further ado, here are some of the crafty things I saw at Crafty Art Market. :)


The rare appearance of Nottypooch! They graced us with their new brand Huey&Wah at this market. The super fabulous Michelle from Kindersoaps was also running a very generous RM500 lucky draw as well! Too bad I didn't win. :P


0 comments:

Post a Comment