Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekly Word Picks - Fragile

I'm terribly sorry for the inactivity for the entire week last week. My modem had been acting really wonky lately and internet connection had been on and off for a while. (mostly off though) and it had been disrupting my blogging schedule. :( But never fear! This week I will be more prepared!

Today is Monday, and it is the day for Weekly Word Picks. This week's word was picked by Sadiie, and her word is...

FRAGILE

Such a beautiful word, but it only turned up with 16 pages of result! It was tricky, but I persevered!



For the complete Treasury, please follow this link : Fragile

So what should next week's word be? Suggest by posting in the comments below!

This week's word was chosen by Sadiie.

1 comments:

Ah Yng said...

Beautiful color teal! It was the main color for one of my last semester's project. :)

Post a Comment