Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekly Word Picks - Dainty

A new week, and sooner a new month! I need to get my shit together and be even more productive than usual if I want to achieve my goals in April. As for what goals..? I will reveal in another post. :)

So today's word was chosen by the ever adorable Melissa from SewSweetStitches! And she chose...

DAINTY



Phew~ This actually took longer than I thought to curate. For the complete Treasury, please follow this link : Dainty

So what should next week's word be? Suggest by posting in the comments below!

This week's word was chosen by Melissa from SewSweetStitches.

1 comments:

shari said...

Hi there! I am a new follower. I found your blog through Handmadeology on Etsy. Very nice blog!
i hope you will follow me back. =)

http://fruitloopgirlslife.blogspot.com

Cheers!

Post a Comment