Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jingle Bell~ Jingle Bell~


November passed by in a flash, and before you know it, it's December! The dreaded month. (for me anyway! Eeek!) One of the reason November passed by in a flash is because I was so freaking busy and nearly stressed myself out in the process. But all is good, I am dirt poor now but still running like usual :D

So let's see how I did last month! Here are the goals I set for November.

1. Get to 95 sales.
2. Get to 400 shop hearts.
3. Fill the shop to 160 items.

In which I achieved...

1. 97 sales!!! Yippeeeee!!! I know it doesn't seem a lot, but it's the month with the highest amount of sales I had. *sheds a tear of happiness*
2. 370 shop hearts. Did not achieve, but not bad at all :D
3. 171 items. Still remaining strong here!

I just noticed that I have the number '7' in all of my stats, lol. My lucky number? But all in all, I think November is not a bad month at all. :) Let's hope this keeps up! So for this month, these are my goals:

1. Get to 110 sales.
2. Get to 450 shop hearts.
3. Fill the shop to 185 items.

Not too ambitious, just trying to be realistic. :) Besides, the shipping deadline had already passed for my shop for the holiday shipment. But I am still running a 10% discount sale during the entire month of December to celebrate the wonderful season of giving!

Just remember that shipping deadline is over and that you might not get your purchase in time for Christmas. :) Happy holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment