Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Items and Break

It's been a while since I posted my new pieces haha, you probably saw all the new pieces in the shop already because I am so happy with all of them :)

Title : Glamor
Price : USD22.00

Title : Darkest Desire
Price : USD22.00

Title : Holiday Cheer
Price : USD20.00

Title : Summer Dreams
Price : USD20.00

Title : Enigma
Price : USD20.00

Title : Robins Eggs
Price : USD22.00

Title : Plum
Price : USD20.00

And finally, one last bookmark.

Title : Anchored Beauty
Price : USD12.00

I only made 2 pieces this week, and 6 the previous. Just feeling really stressed out lately with work (aside from my Etsy shop) piling up. There is just so many things to do, sometimes even I am at a loss as to where to start first. I ended up doing a little bit of everything, which ended up with little progress on everything. So I had decided to take it slower with crafting for my Etsy shop for the next few weeks, until I get my shit together at least.

I will still try my best to update the blog as much as I can, and accepting custom orders. But I will just slow down with creating new pieces as I get my other work done.

Don't forget that I am still having the 20% Holiday Sale in my Etsy shop! And the $800 MEGA giveaway is still running on The Rikrak Studio Blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment