Sunday, November 7, 2010

Major Belated Update

It's been a while since I update about new pieces. I was going to update last Monday, but work keep coming up (had a custom order of bracelets, plus I have my full time job to tend to as well) I barely had time to breathe. So kept postponing this post until today... where I had new pieces freshly made and photographed earlier in the afternoon, so might as well. Lol!

So... 6 bracelets, 4 bookmarks and 6 pairs of earrings, this ain't too bad. :) You may had seen some of these on my Facebook fanpage already since I uploaded the photos earlier last week.

Title : Navy
Price : USD20.00

Title : Vintage Garden
Price : USD20.00

Title : Rose Garden
Price : USD20.00

Title : Honey Vanilla
Price : USD22.00

Title : Atlantic Storm
Price : USD20.00

Title : Poinsettia
Price : USD22.00

Title : Black Banded Owl
Price : USD12.00

Owls are best sellers! Seriously. I actually ran out of owl charms and had to head into the city with a calf injury to get new ones.

Title : Sea Horse
Price : USD12.00

Title : Golden Angel
Price : USD12.00

Title : Ivory Rose
Price : USD12.00

Just trying a new technique and design for bookmarks. It doesn't look too bad if I say so myself. :)

Title : Large Blue
Price : USD12.00

Title : Emerald Swallowtail
Price : USD12.00

This is actually my 100th pair of earrings, yippe!! :D

Title : Purple Emporer
Price : USD12.00

Title : Azure
Price : USD16.00

Love love love this blue color!

Title : Calm
Price : USD16.00

Title : Ruby Tears
Price : USD16.00

Of course, all the prices here are not adjusted with the 20% discount sale running in the shop yet. When they are listed gradually over the month, the prices will be adjusted properly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment