Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wake Me Up When September Ends


One of my favorite songs. :D (referring to the title) And isn't this sleeping fox painting absolutely adorable?

The beginning of one month signifies the end of another, and it is time to conclude it and make new goals for the new month! My goals for August were...

1. Get to 45 sales.
2. Get to 350 shop hearts.
3. Fill the shop to 125 items.

In which I achieved...

1. 54 sales wow! Way better than expected :D
2. Just 268 hearts. It's okay though, I did not do a lot of promoting last month. :)
3. 106 items in shops! XD; I fail so miserably at that lol.

Well, at least I achieved my sales goal, that is what matters right? And so... in the following month, assuming if the Christmas rush really starts this month, the followings will be the new goals for September!

1. Get to 70 sales.
2. Get to 380 shop hearts.
3. Fill the shop to 125 items.

Yeah, I'm not raising the bar for the filled items. Because I am not confident enough that I can actually meet it, considering in the factor about the number of sales as well. But we shall see what happens. :)

Also, I already reduced all the prices for all the current bracelets in Skyejuice, please proceed to the bracelet section to see the new prices. ;) Hope everyone will have a good September!

0 comments:

Post a Comment