Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weekly Word Picks - Octopus

Wow this week had been crazy, not just Etsy-wise with shipping out the last few Christmas in July sales, in real life as well. 2 family dinners within the week, and a dinner outing with some of my ex-colleagues too which I am contemplating on not going. I really have too much backlogged work that I need to work on at home.

Workaholic you say? Yes that is what I am lol.

Anyways, I asked one of my colleagues for a random word this week and her pick was....

OCTOPUS

Because she was looking at some for some unknown reason, which eventually lead us to eat takoyaki later on for lunch. Haha.




For a complete Treasury, please follow this link : Octopus

So what should next week's word be? Suggest by posting in the comments below!

2 comments:

Post a Comment