Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Weekly Word Picks - Airplanes

Since no one suggested any words last week, and I exhausted all available friends for random words, I decided to make my iTunes do the word selection for me instead lol! So I put it on shuffle, and the next song it plays, I will use the first or most significant word in the title for this week's feature. Thankfully, my iTunes was smart and made my life very easy. It played "Airplanes" (pt 2) by B.O.B feat Hayley Williams and Eminem. (Eminem is the best rapper in the world IMO!)

AIRPLANES




For a complete treasury, please follow this link : Airplanes

So what should next week's word be? Suggest by posting in the comments below!

And for the hell of it, here is the youtube video of the song "Airplanes". Eminem totally made the song :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment